For the last 7 years, I have supported children, adolescents and adults individually and in groups. I have gained significant experience working therapeutically with people from different ages, social and cultural backgrounds. I have worked in the education, private and public sectors. I have been supporting charities and entities in english and spanish. As part of my ethic is to make sure that I provide a supportive space where clients can find relief, become themselves and feel empowered.
As an integrative psychotherapist, I use the arts and any approach that suits best your needs and preferred form of expression. I am an UKCP (United Kingdom Council psychotherapy) member. I am a qualified counsellor and currently completing a MA in child and adolescent counselling and psychotherapy.
I can offer short-term, or longer term therapy, online using Skype or Zoom, by phone, or face to face when appropriate. I have worked with the following areas but are not limited to my experience:
● Personality disorders
● Ageing and later life-related issues such as life change, social isolation,
early attachment experiences.
● Depression. Anxiety. Generalised anxiety disorder. Stress. Feeling sad.
● Low self-esteem
● Identity/sense of self/dissociation
● Learning disabilities, such as autism
● Behavioural problems
● ADHD, global developmental delay
● Selective mutism
● Trauma and PTSD
● Experiences of loss, such as bereavement and complicated
bereavement and life transitions or change
● Inmigration and issues faced by people who are refugees
● Suicidal thoughts
● Inmigration problems
● Domestic Violence: physical, emotinal, sexual abuse and Neglect
● Life transitions and feelings of displacement
● Victims of crime